Answering the Critics of School Administration, 2nd Edition
- District Leadership
All too often, the public perception of school administration is that it is a large bureaucracy diverting critical resources from instruction. The data shows otherwise. Six common misconceptions of school administration are examined and proven false in light of the most recent national data: administration is an unnecessary burden on school and should be curtailed; there are too many administrators; the number of school administrators is growing rapidly and at the expense of instruction; school administrators are paid too much; increasing amounts of school budgets are going to administration; and that a lot of money is going to administration that could be better spent for other purposes.
Table of Contents
$18, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 Special Education Teacher
- Harlem Village Academies, New York, NY
- Middle/Upper School Math & Science Teachers
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, LA
- Educational Services Director
- Foundation for Blind Children, Phoenix, AZ
- Elementary Principal
- State College Area School District, State College, PA
- Teachers Latin America Hiring Fair - Houston, Texas - Jan. 27th-28th, 2017
- Teachers Latin America, Multiple Locations