Answering the Critics of School Administration, 2nd Edition
- District Leadership
All too often, the public perception of school administration is that it is a large bureaucracy diverting critical resources from instruction. The data shows otherwise. Six common misconceptions of school administration are examined and proven false in light of the most recent national data: administration is an unnecessary burden on school and should be curtailed; there are too many administrators; the number of school administrators is growing rapidly and at the expense of instruction; school administrators are paid too much; increasing amounts of school budgets are going to administration; and that a lot of money is going to administration that could be better spent for other purposes.
Table of Contents
$18, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Principal - Middle School
- School District of Lancaster, Lancaster, PA
- Principal - All Levels
- Baltimore City Public Schools, Baltimore, MD
- Director, Instructional Resource Development, Advanced Placement (AP®) with WE Service Program
- WE Charity, New York, NY
- Middle School Language Arts
- St. Vrain Valley School District, Longmont, CO
- TIRE 1st Grade Teacher
- Kanawha County Schools, Charleston, WV