Answering the Critics of School Administration, 2nd Edition
- District Leadership
All too often, the public perception of school administration is that it is a large bureaucracy diverting critical resources from instruction. The data shows otherwise. Six common misconceptions of school administration are examined and proven false in light of the most recent national data: administration is an unnecessary burden on school and should be curtailed; there are too many administrators; the number of school administrators is growing rapidly and at the expense of instruction; school administrators are paid too much; increasing amounts of school budgets are going to administration; and that a lot of money is going to administration that could be better spent for other purposes.
Table of Contents
$18, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Principal 12 Month Position
- School District of Osceola County, Florida, Multiple Locations
- Director of Partnerships
- World Savvy, Multiple Locations
- Butler School District 53, Libertyville, IL
- Area Superintendent
- ArlingtonISD, Arlington, TX
- St. Francis Catholic High School, Sacramento, CA