Answering the Critics of School Administration, 2nd Edition
- District Leadership
All too often, the public perception of school administration is that it is a large bureaucracy diverting critical resources from instruction. The data shows otherwise. Six common misconceptions of school administration are examined and proven false in light of the most recent national data: administration is an unnecessary burden on school and should be curtailed; there are too many administrators; the number of school administrators is growing rapidly and at the expense of instruction; school administrators are paid too much; increasing amounts of school budgets are going to administration; and that a lot of money is going to administration that could be better spent for other purposes.
Table of Contents
$18, PDF Only. Call 301-280-3100 to order.
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Charlottesville, Virginia Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Albemarle County Public Schools, Charlottesville, VA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Boston, Massachusetts Public Schools Join Our Free Online STEM
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Seattle, Washington Join Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Mercer Island School District, Mercer Island, WA
- K-12 STEM Teaching Jobs Available in Milwaukee, Wisconsin SchoolsJoin Our Free Online STEM Job Fair
- Milwaukee Public Schools, Milwaukee, WI
- Free Online K-12 STEM Job Fair | Teaching and Admin. Jobs for 2017-2018
- TopSchoolJobs eXPO, US