Common-Core Tests Dig Deep to Assess Learning, Study Says
"On the Road to Assessing Deeper Learning: The Status of Smarter Balanced and PARCC Assessment Consortia"
Tests now being designed for the common standards are likely to gauge deeper levels of learning and have a major impact on classroom instruction, according to a study of the common...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC