Sale of McGraw-Hill Education Highlights K-12 Publishing Trends
When the McGraw-Hill Cos. agreed late last month to sell its education division to a private- equity firm, it was the culmination of a yearlong plan to reorganize and separate the publisher's education business...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations