"Children With Disabilities"
Unprecedentedly high numbers of American children are being identified with special medical and educational needs, and during the past several decades the types of predominant childhood disabilities have shifted from physical disorders to mental health disorders, according to the latest edition of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations