Special Education Vouchers
"The Promise of Special Needs Scholarships"
The tally of students with disabilities who attend private schools using vouchers is about 30,000 nationwide, according to a new report from the Alliance for School.
The report by the Washington-based advocacy group says eight states offer a total of 10 school choice programs just for students with disabilities. They include the largest and one of the oldest, which is Florida's, and one that begins this fall in Ohio.
Vol. 31, Issue 28, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Middle School Director
- Greensboro Day School, Greensboro, NC
- Head of School
- Saint James School, Montgomery, AL
- City of Cape Coral Charter Schools, Cape Coral, FL
- Permanent Head of School
- The Greta Berman Arbetter Kazoo School, Kalamazoo, MI
- Wissahickon School District, PA