Special Education Vouchers
"The Promise of Special Needs Scholarships"
The tally of students with disabilities who attend private schools using vouchers is about 30,000 nationwide, according to a new report from the Alliance for School.
The report by the Washington-based advocacy group says eight states offer a total of 10 school choice programs just for students with disabilities. They include the largest and one of the oldest, which is Florida's, and one that begins this fall in Ohio.
Vol. 31, Issue 28, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- School Principal
- BLSYW, Baltimore, MD
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Director, Professional Development Curriculum Design & Development
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Portland, OR
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO