"The Educational Trajectories of English Learners in Texas"
English-learners who complete language-acquisition courses—whether through an English-as-a-second-language program or bilingual education—within three years go on to have much more academic success than peers who remain in such courses for five or more years, according to a new study .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA