Gov. Brown Signs Part II of California DREAM Act
Undocumented immigrants can now apply for state-funded scholarships and aid at state universities in California. Gov. Jerry Brown signed the second half of a legislative package known as the California DREAM Act, following his approval earlier of private scholarships and school...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Rockwood School District, Eureka, MO
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY