Study: Ways to Use More Time Well
"Time Well Spent: Eight Powerful Practices of Successful, Expanded-Time Schools"
Schools that successfully extend learning time to improve student achievement change their practice in eight critical ways, according to a study by the National Center...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ