Court: N.Y. Evaluation Plan Too Dependent on Tests
New York’s landmark teacher-evaluation process cannot rely so heavily on how students perform on state tests, and most of the evaluations’ criteria will have to be approved by local teachers’ unions, a state...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY