"An Interaction-Based Approach to Enhancing Secondary School Instruction and Student Achievement"
Teacher-coaching linked to a well-known teaching framework paid dividends for student achievement in the secondary grades, according to a study published this month in the journal Science .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL