News in Brief
L.A. Teacher-Evaluations Complaint Dismissed
Los Angeles public schools can proceed with a new teacher-evaluation system—including using students standardized-test scores as one measure of teacher effectiveness—after state officials rejected a union effort to block the plan. United Teachers Los Angeles had filed a complaint with the Public Employment Relations Board, which dismissed the complaint last month.
Vol. 30, Issue 33, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent - Montgomery County Public Schools
- Montgomery County Public Schools, Rockville, MD
- Principal - T.C. Williams High School
- T.C. Williams High School, Alexandria, VA
- Data Director
- NAIS, DC
- Multiple Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Superintendent - Curriculum and Instruction
- Darien Public Schools, Darien, CT