News in Brief
Union Dues Under Fire
Republican state senators on a North Carolina legislative committee voted last week to strip the state's top teacher lobbying group, the North Carolina Association of Educators, of the ability to have voluntary membership dues deducted directly from teachers' paychecks. The Alabama Education Association is suing over similar legislation signed in its state late last year.
Vol. 30, Issue 32, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Chief Academic Officer
- Cristo Rey Network, Chicago, IL