News in Brief
Md. Clears College Path for Undocumented
Illegal immigrants who meet certain conditions—including completing two years at a community college and proving that their parents paid state income taxes—will be eligible for in-state college tuition in Maryland under a bill signed last week by Gov. Martin O'Malley. Republican opponents are leading a petition drive in hopes of overturning the legislation in a 2012 referendum.
Vol. 30, Issue 31, Page 4
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Headmaster, K-8
- Jackson Hole Classical Academy, Jackson Hole, WY
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Glenbrook North High School, Glenview, IL