News in Brief
Md. Clears College Path for Undocumented
Illegal immigrants who meet certain conditions—including completing two years at a community college and proving that their parents paid state income taxes—will be eligible for in-state college tuition in Maryland under a bill signed last week by Gov. Martin O'Malley. Republican opponents are leading a petition drive in hopes of overturning the legislation in a 2012 referendum.
Vol. 30, Issue 31, Page 4
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Current Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Township High School District 113, Highland Park, IL
- Head of School
- Triangle Associates, Pottersville, NJ
- Implementation Success Manager
- Apex Learning, CA
- Superintendent of Schools, Linn-Mar Community School District
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Marion, IA