Ed. Schools Refuse to Volunteer for U.S. News Review
Despite changes to the process for a national review of education schools now under way, public universities that prepare teachers in Georgia, Kentucky, New York, and Wisconsin—and possibly other states—will not participate voluntarily.
In correspondence dating from mid-March and continuing through last week, state higher education leaders informed the National Council for Teacher Quality and U.S. News & World Report , the partner groups conducting the review, of their decision.
In response, the NCTQ and U.S. News are moving forward with plans to obtain the information from those...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL