"High Expense: Disability Severity and Charter School Attendance in Arizona"
Students who had more severe, and thus more expensive, disabilities were less likely to attend an Arizona charter school than a traditional public school in the 2002-03 school year, according to a study in the February edition of Education Policy Analysis Archives .
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO