Independent Play Fosters Discovery in Youngsters
Over and over, experts say, it comes back to this: Young children are natural scientists.
They ask questions, they explore, they touch things and push things, and they try to figure out what combinations have the best chance of working for them—even if the subject of their inquiries is just a toy.
So, how does one...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO