Independent Play Fosters Discovery in Youngsters
Over and over, experts say, it comes back to this: Young children are natural scientists.
They ask questions, they explore, they touch things and push things, and they try to figure out what combinations have the best chance of working for them—even if the subject of their inquiries is just a toy.
So, how does one...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL