School Health Centers
"Adolescent Use of School-Based Health Centers and High School Dropout"
A study by researchers in Washington state has found that high school students who used school-based health centers were somewhat less likely to drop out, and more likely to delay dropping out of school, than their peers who did...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX