News in Brief
New Jersey Governor Signs Anti-Bullying Measure
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has signed an anti-bullying bill that advocates say is one of the toughest of its kind in the nation.
The retooled law requires anti-bullying programs and policies in public schools. Previously, like the anti-bullying laws in most states, such measures had only been recommended. Now, New Jersey schools will be required to have anti-bullying specialists and report incidents to the state.
Vol. 30, Issue 15, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent, Clarke County Public Schools
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Berryville, VA
- Co-Principal Vacancy
- Newport City Elementary School, Newport, VT
- Lake Forest School District, Felton, DE
- Upper School (6th-12th grade) General Studies Principal
- Robert M. Beren Academy, Houston, TX
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT