News in Brief
New Jersey Governor Signs Anti-Bullying Measure
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has signed an anti-bullying bill that advocates say is one of the toughest of its kind in the nation.
The retooled law requires anti-bullying programs and policies in public schools. Previously, like the anti-bullying laws in most states, such measures had only been recommended. Now, New Jersey schools will be required to have anti-bullying specialists and report incidents to the state.
Vol. 30, Issue 15, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Greenburgh Central School District, Hartsdale, NY
- Chief Program Officer
- Washington STEM, Seattle, WA
- Executive Director of Business Services
- Hacienda La Puente Unified School District, CA
- Assistant Superintendent, Human Resources
- Arlington Public Schools, Arlington, VA
- Senior Programs Manager (Customer Loyalty)
- Northwest Evaluation Association, Multiple Locations