"Finishing the First Lap: The Cost of First-Year Student Attrition in America’s Four-Year Colleges and Universities"
States appropriated almost $6.2 billion for four-year colleges and universities between 2003 and 2008 to help pay for the education of students who did not return for year two, a report ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA