"Lessons from SEED: An National Demonstration of Child Development Accounts"
A study that examined the effects of opening savings accounts for 1,100 newborns across 12 communities found the accounts not only helped families of all income levels build assets for children, but also seemed to spur...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- High School Principal
- New Albany Plain Local Schools, New Albany, OH
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Benilde-St. Margaret's, St. Louis Park, MN
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL