News in Brief
Publisher Launches Innovation Fund
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt unveiled a $100 million innovation fund last week for projects that spur student achievement and technology integration. The fund is part of the Boston-based publisher’s effort to fuse existing educational content with new media. It also announced an investment of up to $300 million to develop “innovation centers” for collaborating with manufacturers and academics on products, such as a full-curriculum Apple iPad application for algebra.
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Oak Creek- Franklin Jt. School District, Oak Creek, WI
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- K12 Teacher
- Cuixmala School, Mexico
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC