News in Brief
Publisher Launches Innovation Fund
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt unveiled a $100 million innovation fund last week for projects that spur student achievement and technology integration. The fund is part of the Boston-based publisher’s effort to fuse existing educational content with new media. It also announced an investment of up to $300 million to develop “innovation centers” for collaborating with manufacturers and academics on products, such as a full-curriculum Apple iPad application for algebra.
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Assistant Professor of Education: Educational Leadership/Teacher Leadership
- Maryville University, MO
- Durham Public Schools, Durham, NC
- Boston Public Schools, Boston, MA
- Principal Highland Park High School
- Township High School District #113, IL
- K-12 NEA Science Teachers Wanted for NGSS Curriculum Project. Earn $15k!
- BetterLesson, US