News in Brief
Publisher Launches Innovation Fund
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt unveiled a $100 million innovation fund last week for projects that spur student achievement and technology integration. The fund is part of the Boston-based publisher’s effort to fuse existing educational content with new media. It also announced an investment of up to $300 million to develop “innovation centers” for collaborating with manufacturers and academics on products, such as a full-curriculum Apple iPad application for algebra.
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Accomack County Public Schools, Accomac, VA
- Principal, Niwot High School
- St. Vrain Valley School District, CO
- Administrative Assistant
- AERO HYDROLIC INC, Chicago Heights, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Regional School Unit 21, Kennebunk, ME
- Ridgefield Public Schools, Ridgefield, CT