News in Brief
Publisher Launches Innovation Fund
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt unveiled a $100 million innovation fund last week for projects that spur student achievement and technology integration. The fund is part of the Boston-based publisher’s effort to fuse existing educational content with new media. It also announced an investment of up to $300 million to develop “innovation centers” for collaborating with manufacturers and academics on products, such as a full-curriculum Apple iPad application for algebra.
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA