News in Brief
Publisher Launches Innovation Fund
Houghton Mifflin Harcourt unveiled a $100 million innovation fund last week for projects that spur student achievement and technology integration. The fund is part of the Boston-based publisher’s effort to fuse existing educational content with new media. It also announced an investment of up to $300 million to develop “innovation centers” for collaborating with manufacturers and academics on products, such as a full-curriculum Apple iPad application for algebra.
Vol. 30, Issue 04, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Director of Auxiliary Programming
- Lovett School, Atlanta, GA
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA