Study Charts Declines in Teacher-Training Hours
"Professional Development in the United States: Trends and Challenges"
Most beginning teachers now appear to be receiving induction services, but teachers overall are spending less time in some kinds of sustained professional-development activities than just a few years ago, according to a new analysis ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA