"Change in Prevalence of Hearing Loss in U.S. Adolescents"
Today’s American teenagers have a higher degree of hearing loss than those evaluated in the 1980s and 1990s, a report in the Aug. 18 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Charter School Director (Head of School)
- International Preparatory Academy, Detroit, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda