District-Funded Report Finds no Evidence of Laptop Spying
There’s no evidence a Pennsylvania school district used school-issued laptop computers to spy on students, despite its questionable policies and its lack of regard for students’ privacy, a report issued last week by lawyers hired...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Randolph, MA Superintendent
- NESDEC, Randolph, MA
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL