District-Funded Report Finds no Evidence of Laptop Spying
There’s no evidence a Pennsylvania school district used school-issued laptop computers to spy on students, despite its questionable policies and its lack of regard for students’ privacy, a report issued last week by lawyers hired...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX