Illinois District Chiefs' Pay Rose as Schools Faced Cuts
The average salary and benefits of Illinois’ top school executives grew 4.1 percent last year, about 10 times faster than raises enjoyed by other wage earners in the Chicago metropolitan area, according to state data. A record number of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda