News in Brief
Court Backs Teacher
The Minnesota Court of Appeals says a special education teacher didn't violate maltreatment rules when she took a child to a timeout room rather than a bathroom. The Minnesota education department ruled in 2007 that the Willmar teacher had mistreated the child, who wet her pants while in the timeout room.
Vol. 29, Issue 14, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations