News in Brief
Court Backs Teacher
The Minnesota Court of Appeals says a special education teacher didn't violate maltreatment rules when she took a child to a timeout room rather than a bathroom. The Minnesota education department ruled in 2007 that the Willmar teacher had mistreated the child, who wet her pants while in the timeout room.
Vol. 29, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY