Court Backs Teacher
The Minnesota Court of Appeals says a special education teacher didn't violate maltreatment rules when she took a child to a timeout room rather than a bathroom. The Minnesota education department ruled in 2007 that the Willmar teacher had mistreated the child, who wet her pants while...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX