News in Brief
Court Backs Teacher
The Minnesota Court of Appeals says a special education teacher didn't violate maltreatment rules when she took a child to a timeout room rather than a bathroom. The Minnesota education department ruled in 2007 that the Willmar teacher had mistreated the child, who wet her pants while in the timeout room.
Vol. 29, Issue 14, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Director of John C. Dunham STEM Partnership School
- Aurora University, Aurora, IL
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Professional Services
- Engaging Schools, Inc., Cambridge, MA
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- High School Physics Teacher
- The International Educator (TIE), Major cities worldwide, In, United Kingdom