Rules Issued for State Fiscal Stabilization Aid, Round 2
The U.S. Department of Education last week issued a detailed list of data and information that states will need to submit if they want to get a piece of the second and final round of State Fiscal Stabilization Fund money—$11.5 billion this time—under...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations