Wake County, N.C., Voters Back Change in Diversity-Assignment Plan
Voters in Wake County, N.C., have demanded change on the local school board in an election largely seen as a referendum on the county’s model diversity policy that frequently mixes poorer students with...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL