Poll Finds School Leaders Cool to Performance Pay
Despite the rising profile of pay-for-performance plans as a school improvement strategy, there is no consensus among school leaders that such a compensation system for teachers and other district employees is workable, a survey of school administrators ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Chief Academic Officer
- Maryland State Department of Education, MD
- Chattahoochee Hills Charter School, Multiple Locations
- Portola Valley School District, Portola Valley, CA
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, Ann Arbor, MI
- Roaring Fork School District, Carbondale, CO