Social Skills of Online Students
“Social Skills of Mainstream Students in Full-Time, Online Public Schools”
A study suggests that the social skills of students enrolled full-time in virtual education classes are either superior to or not significantly different from those of their counterparts...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda