N.J. to Close Special Schools
The New Jersey Department of Children and Families plans to close 18 schools that serve troubled young people or youths with disabilities. The closures, to be complete by next summer, mean students will be sent to local...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Christ the King Preparatory School, NJ