News in Brief
Hundreds of home-schoolers descended on the Missouri Capitol on May 14 to protest a measure under debate that would require students to earn 16 credits before they can drop out of high school. Students can now drop out once they turn 16. An amendment has been proposed that would define a credit as at least 100 hours of schoolwork.
Vol. 28, Issue 32, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Director of College Counseling
- Augusta Preparatory Day School, Martinez, GA
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School for Girls, Brooklandville, MD
- Project Manager, First the Seed Foundation Educational Programs
- First the Seed Foundation, VA
- Qualified KG or Elementary Classroom Teacher
- The International School Of Choueifat Manama, Bahrain, Manama, Bahrain
- Director of Information Technology
- Charles E. Smith Jewish Day School, Rockville, MD