News in Brief
Hundreds of home-schoolers descended on the Missouri Capitol on May 14 to protest a measure under debate that would require students to earn 16 credits before they can drop out of high school. Students can now drop out once they turn 16. An amendment has been proposed that would define a credit as at least 100 hours of schoolwork.
Vol. 28, Issue 32, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Executive Director
- Charter School NYC, New York, NY
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN