News in Brief
Hundreds of home-schoolers descended on the Missouri Capitol on May 14 to protest a measure under debate that would require students to earn 16 credits before they can drop out of high school. Students can now drop out once they turn 16. An amendment has been proposed that would define a credit as at least 100 hours of schoolwork.
Vol. 28, Issue 32, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Secondary Teachers
- Roaring Fork School District, Glenwood Spgs, CO
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Park City School District, Park City, UT