News in Brief
Hundreds of home-schoolers descended on the Missouri Capitol on May 14 to protest a measure under debate that would require students to earn 16 credits before they can drop out of high school. Students can now drop out once they turn 16. An amendment has been proposed that would define a credit as at least 100 hours of schoolwork.
Vol. 28, Issue 32, Page 5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Assistant Professor of High Incidence Disabilities (Position #6063)
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- Senior Research and Policy Associate
- Stanford Center for Opportunity Policy in Education (SCOPE), Stanford, CA
- American School, Lansing, IL
- K-12 Teaching Jobs, Available Nationwide
- CS&A, US