News in Brief
Hundreds of home-schoolers descended on the Missouri Capitol on May 14 to protest a measure under debate that would require students to earn 16 credits before they can drop out of high school. Students can now drop out once they turn 16. An amendment has been proposed that would define a credit as at least 100 hours of schoolwork.
Vol. 28, Issue 32, Page 5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Multiple Positions
- Township High School District 113, IL
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Eugene School District 4J, Eugene, OR
- Southeast Polk Community School District, Pleasant Hill, IA
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO