Tutoring and Reading
"Evaluation of Experience Corps: Student Reading Outcomes"
A program that uses older volunteers as tutors has significantly improved the reading skills of students in the early grades, a study ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY