Preparation for College
“The Forgotten Middle: Ensuring that All Students Are on Target for College and Career Readiness before High School”
Students' academic performance in 8th grade predicts whether they are prepared for college and the workplace—even more so than their high school coursework or family background, a study ...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations