News in Brief
Educator's Life Story to Air
The life of Cobb County, Ga., educator Brad Cohen will be the subject of a “Hallmark Hall of Fame” movie scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Eastern time, Dec. 7 on CBS. Mr. Cohen, a former teacher of 2nd and 3rd graders, has Tourette Syndrome, a disorder characterized by physical and vocal tics. He is an area lead teacher in the 106,000-student Cobb County district. The movie, “Front of the Class,” is based on Mr. Cohen’s 2005 book of the same name.
Vol. 28, Issue 14, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Alphonsus Academy & Center for the Arts, Chicago, IL
- Online Career Fair - Clark County School District
- Clark County School District, Las Vegas, NV
- Middle School Teachers - $125K Salary
- The Equity Project (TEP) Charter School, New York, NY
- Park City School District, Park City, UT
- Director of Schools (Superintendent)
- Metropolitan Nashville Public Schools, Nashville, TN