News in Brief
Educator's Life Story to Air
The life of Cobb County, Ga., educator Brad Cohen will be the subject of a “Hallmark Hall of Fame” movie scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Eastern time, Dec. 7 on CBS. Mr. Cohen, a former teacher of 2nd and 3rd graders, has Tourette Syndrome, a disorder characterized by physical and vocal tics. He is an area lead teacher in the 106,000-student Cobb County district. The movie, “Front of the Class,” is based on Mr. Cohen’s 2005 book of the same name.
Vol. 28, Issue 14, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Program Officer, Teacher Development
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation, Moorestown, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Easton, Redding & Region 9 School Districts, Easton, CT
- High School Director at KIPP Delta Public Schools
- On-Ramps, Blytheville, AR
- Senior Associate
- Great Schools Partnership, Portland, ME
- Multiple Positions
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations