News in Brief
Educator's Life Story to Air
The life of Cobb County, Ga., educator Brad Cohen will be the subject of a “Hallmark Hall of Fame” movie scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Eastern time, Dec. 7 on CBS. Mr. Cohen, a former teacher of 2nd and 3rd graders, has Tourette Syndrome, a disorder characterized by physical and vocal tics. He is an area lead teacher in the 106,000-student Cobb County district. The movie, “Front of the Class,” is based on Mr. Cohen’s 2005 book of the same name.
Vol. 28, Issue 14, Pages 4-5
Get more stories and free e-newsletters!
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- International Schools First Ever iFair
- International Schools Services, Multiple Locations
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA