News in Brief
Educator's Life Story to Air
The life of Cobb County, Ga., educator Brad Cohen will be the subject of a “Hallmark Hall of Fame” movie scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Eastern time, Dec. 7 on CBS. Mr. Cohen, a former teacher of 2nd and 3rd graders, has Tourette Syndrome, a disorder characterized by physical and vocal tics. He is an area lead teacher in the 106,000-student Cobb County district. The movie, “Front of the Class,” is based on Mr. Cohen’s 2005 book of the same name.
Vol. 28, Issue 14, Pages 4-5
Get 10 free stories, e-newsletters, and more!
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Mathematics Instructional Support Coach
- Weymouth Public Schools, Weymouth, MA
- Senior Director, Business Development and Education Services
- Foundations, Inc., Mount Laurel, NJ
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD