N.C. District to Discipline Teachers For Social-Network Postings
Several teachers in the Charlotte-Mecklenburg, N.C., school district face discipline for posting images and material on the social-networking site Facebook that school leaders find objectionable, including one teacher who wrote,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction
- Lake Forest School District 67 & 115, Lake Forest, IL
- Assistant/Associate Professor, Literacy
- Regis University, Denver, CO
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR