Association’s Ads Highlight Unity
Whatever the outcome of the presidential election, charter school advocates hope they’ve already emerged as winners.
“McCain and Obama Agree: Expand Public Charter Schools,” declared full-page ads that appeared in capital-city newspapers in Illinois, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, and Ohio in late October. The ads featured an atypical image from a hard-fought campaign: Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama in apparent harmony, with broad smiles and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Chief Schools Officer - International Baccalaureate (IB)
- International Baccalaureate, Bethesda, MD
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA