Association’s Ads Highlight Unity
Whatever the outcome of the presidential election, charter school advocates hope they’ve already emerged as winners.
“McCain and Obama Agree: Expand Public Charter Schools,” declared full-page ads that appeared in capital-city newspapers in Illinois, Michigan, New York, North Carolina, and Ohio in late October. The ads featured an atypical image from a hard-fought campaign: Sens. John McCain and Barack Obama in apparent harmony, with broad smiles and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA