ADHD and The Brain
“Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging Evidence for Abnormalities in Response Selection in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder”
Researchers at the Kennedy Krieger Institute in Baltimore who are examining the neurological basis underpinning attention deficit hyperactivity disorder have shown that children with the condition have less activation in the brain region used...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Executive Director
- Doctors Charter School, Miami Shores, FL
- English Teacher
- MVCSD, Mount Vernon, NY
- Immediate Teaching Positions Available at New Visions! Apply Now!
- New Visions for Public Schools, NY
- Assistant Professor of Educational Administration
- Mississippi State University, Mississippi State, MS
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA