“A Violent Education: Corporal Punishment of Children in U.S. Public Schools”
A report on the practice of paddling in schools finds that males, black students, and students in special education were far more likely to be...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
Access selected articles, e-newsletters and more!
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY