For the second year in a row, the 152,000-student Pinellas County, Fla., school district provided elementary pupils with the healthiest school lunches of nearly two dozen districts examined nationwide, according to a study by the Washington-based Physicians...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA
- Amargosa Valley Elementary School, Amargosa Valley, NV
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Round Rock ISD, Round Rock, TX