House Panel OKs New Hurricane Aid
The House Appropriations Committee last week approved a supplemental fiscal 2007 spending bill to finance the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that includes $30 million for public schools still struggling to recover from Hurricanes Katrina and Rita. The measure was approved by a vote of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Flagler County Public Schools, Bunnell, FL
- Director of Product Marketing, Assessment
- Scholastic Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Notre Dame Cristo Rey High School, Lawrence, MA
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY