States fall far below the recommended standards for child care, says a report by the Arlington, Va.-based National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies.
The average state earned 70 out of a possible 150 points, derived from 15 basic criteria such as background checks of child-care staff members, and quarterly inspections of child-care facilities.
Vol. 26, Issue 27, Page 14
- SAU #88 Lebanon School District, West Lebanon, NH
- Project Director - Boston Academic Strategy
- TNTP, Boston, MA
- Executive Director
- Sturgis Charter Public School, Multiple Locations
- Assistant Professor of Special Education, Visual Impairments
- University of Pittsburgh, School of Education, PA
- Superintendent of Schools
- Ashburnham-Westminster Regional Schools, Ashburnham, MA