States fall far below the recommended standards for child care, says a report by the Arlington, Va.-based National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies.
The average state earned 70 out of a possible 150 points, derived from 15 basic criteria such as background checks of child-care staff members, and quarterly inspections of child-care facilities.
Vol. 26, Issue 27, Page 14
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY
- Director II-Sudent Support Services
- Deer Valley Unified School District, Phoenix, AZ
- Tennessee State Teacher Fellows Program Director
- Hope Street Group, TN
- Educational Administrator
- YWCA El Paso del Norte, El Paso, TX