States fall far below the recommended standards for child care, says a report by the Arlington, Va.-based National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies.
The average state earned 70 out of a possible 150 points, derived from 15 basic criteria such as background checks of child-care staff members, and quarterly inspections of child-care facilities.
Vol. 26, Issue 27, Page 14
- Superintendent, Lexington Public Schools
- Lexington Public Schools, Lexington, MA
- Fort Worth Independent School District, Forth Worth, TX
- Superintendent, South Orange & Maplewood
- The School District of South Orange & Maplewood, Maplewood, NJ
- Head of School/President
- Saint Gertrude High School, Richmond, VA
- Marketing Communications Manager, North America (CIE)
- Cambridge International Examinations, New York City, NY