Eighty-nine percent of California's public schools do not offer standards-based courses in dance, music, visual arts, and theater, falling short of state goals set up in 2001 by the California state board of education, a report by SRI International says.
The nonprofit Menlo Park, Calif.-based research institute also found that California students fall below the national average in hours of art instruction.
Vol. 26, Issue 27, Page 14
- Coordinator of Connected Learning
- Center Grove Community School Corporation, Greenwood, IN
- Invitation to Teaching Professionals to Score edTPA
- Pearson, US
- Superintendent of Catholic Schools
- The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Washington, Washington, DC
- K12 Teacher
- Cuixmala School, Mexico
- Superintendent Vacancies
- Hazard, Young, Attea & Associates, Multiple Locations