Eighty-nine percent of California's public schools do not offer standards-based courses in dance, music, visual arts, and theater, falling short of state goals set up in 2001 by the California state board of education, a report by SRI International says.
The nonprofit Menlo Park, Calif.-based research institute also found that California students fall below the national average in hours of art instruction.
Vol. 26, Issue 27, Page 14
- Cristo Rey Jesuit College Preparatory School of Houston, Houston, TX
- Tredyffrin/Easttown School District, Wayne, PA
- The New School Montessori, Cincinnati, OH
- Assistant Principal - Drake High School
- Tamalpais Union High School District, San Anselmo, CA
- Part-time AP class instructors - remote
- Ascendant Institute, US