Indiana Governor Seeks Big Pre-K Upgrade
Now that he is done balancing Indiana’s budget, Gov. Mitch Daniels declared in his Jan. 16 State of the State address that it’s time to invest at least $250 million more in education by phasing in full-day...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Diversity Hiring Fair
- The Potomac SChool, Mclean, VA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Principal - Secondary (Pool)
- Jefferson County Public Schools, Golden, CO