Federal Report Tracks Incidents of Bullying
Middle school principals were more likely than elementary or high school administrators to report that student-bullying incidents occur on their campuses at least once a week, according to a federal study.
The annual survey on crime, violence, and discipline in public schools—conducted in 2003-04 by the National Center for Education Statistics, an arm of the U.S. Department of Education—based its findings on questionnaires mailed to principals at 3,743 elementary, middle, and high schools across the United States.
Vol. 26, Issue 16, Page 12
- Principal-Multiple Vacancies
- Polk County Schools, Bartow, FL
- Charter School Operator
- Options PCS, Multiple Locations
- Director of Academic and Strategic Initiatives - Instruction
- Anne Arundel County Public Schools, Annapolis, MD
- Director of Secondary Education
- Minneapolis Public Schools, MN
- Director of Technology
- St. Paul's School, Clearwater, FL