Department Sets Final Rule on Accessible Materials
The Department of Education has released a final rule on the National Instructional Materials Accessibility Standard, which seeks to ensure the availability of...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Associate Director of Marketing & Business Development
- Generation Ready, New York, NY
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Senior Technical Assistance Consultant (7372)
- American Institutes for Research, Naperville, IL
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO