States Seen to Inflate Educational Progress
States are using the flexibility they have to set their own standards for meeting the requirements of the No Child Left Behind Act to inflate data on student achievement, graduation rates, school safety, and teacher quality, concludes a report by Education Sector,...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Upper School Principal
- Gulliver Schools, Pinecrest, FL
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Assistant Superintendent, Curriculum & Instruction
- Holmdel Township School District, Holmdel, NJ
- Superintendent of Schools
- Orleans Parish School District, New Orleans, LA