We Are the World
Foreign nations donate hurricane aid, and some goes to Gulf Coast schools.
At a time when the region hit by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita is clamoring for more aid from the federal government, foreign countries from across the globe have donated some $126 million to the United States for hurricane recovery, and some of it is being used to help rebuild K-12 schools in the Gulf Coast region. Even...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Elementary Principal
- Forest Grove School District, Forest Grove, OR
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL