California Lawmakers Reject Governor’s Public-Works Plan
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s bid to place an ambitious state rebuilding project on California’s June 6 ballot died last week when lawmakers refused to vote to qualify the bond measure. The plan would have included at least $7 billion for building new schools...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- 3rd Grade Teacher
- New Hope Academy Charter School, Brooklyn, NY
- Superintendent of Schools
- Florence Public School District One, Florence, SC
- Senior Content and Curriculum Leader
- BrightBytes, San Francisco, CA
- Grand Center Arts Academy, St. Louis, MO
- Associate Director of Curriculum & Instruction
- Generation Ready, New York, NY