California Lawmakers Reject Governor’s Public-Works Plan
Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger’s bid to place an ambitious state rebuilding project on California’s June 6 ballot died last week when lawmakers refused to vote to qualify the bond measure. The plan would have included at least $7 billion for building new schools...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Director of School Support
- The Achievement Network, Multiple Locations
- K-12 Teachers
- The International Educator, Multiple Locations
- Perspectives Charter Schools, Chicago, IL
- School Turnaround Facilitator (Stockton, CA) ($83K-$102K/YR
- WestEd, Multiple Locations
- Princeton Public School District, Princeton, NJ