Charters Receive Less Money Per Pupil, Study Finds
Charter schools, on average, get nearly $2,000 less per student than regular public schools, according to a detailed analysis of 16 states and...
This article is available to subscribers only.
To keep reading this article and more, subscribe now or start a 2-week FREE trial.
- Vermont Secretary of Education
- Vermont State Board of Education, VT
- The Berkeley Institute, HAMILTON, Bermuda
- Regional Area Partner
- Focus EduVation, US
- Chief Executive Officer
- Prince George's County Public Schools, Prince George`s County, MD
- Assistant Superintendent for Teaching and Learning
- Roanoke City Public Schools, Roanoke, VA